Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 113

Thread: Vote Here for New Moderator

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cincygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2001
    Posts
    7,366
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Pina doesnt even post here, he posts on his own board and just uses liinks to it.
    I feel that he really isnt even a member of the board and that he would abuse his powers of being able to delete and censor.


    I am 100% against Pina being a moderator of this board.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner gae's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,552
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I voted, and I promise not to vote again.

  3. #3
    Sheriff jumper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, let's try this again. There seems to be a number of folks who wish to asend to the throne. In order to be fair, I have listed just about everyone.

    We will hold voting open until Wednesday at which point the member with the most votes will be named Moderator elect. After which the Mod's will confer to either accept or reject the Moderator Elect. If accepted, an announcement will be made by white smoke coming from Trav and gae's chimmney. If rejected, black smoke will appear and voting will commence again.

    Deal?

  4. #4
    Sheriff jumper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    That's the beauty of a democracy Greg. If you don't want Pina to be a Mod, then you don't vote for him. IF....and I admit, it's a big IF, the other members feel Pina would be a good Mod then he's elected.

    Kind of like Bush. 49% of the People were 100% against Bush but he won anyway.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Gunslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2004
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I voted.

  6. #6
    Sheriff jumper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess I should add that if at the end of Wednesday, everyone has one vote then the mods will make the final decision.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cincygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2001
    Posts
    7,366
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I voted.

    I stand by my earlier post.

    By the way, I let GL know we were voting since he's on the ballot.

    [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Sheriff jumper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    He was on the ballot but I figure since he decided to leave, mod status was not an option.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member travelinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2001
    Posts
    2,440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I voted

  10. #10
    Inactive Member jdf's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2001
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hm...why am I there?

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •